All reviews Cosmetics and Toiletries Luxlift 3 Luxlift - Luxelift eye cream scam 6/3/17 I ordered an eye cream, was a free trial, just pay $4.99 shipping.So I look, they've included, automatically, another type of cream, for free, just pay shipping.

What I missed in the super fine print that I don't remember ever seeing is that its a full sized bottle that will be charged full price after 2 weeks and the start of an automatic shipment, monthly, for the mere cost of only $200 per month. On day 15, I called the company and was told that because I didn't cancel in the 14 days that was in the fine print (that I never saw), that I was obligated to the charges this time, but they would cancel the recurring shipments from this time forward. Not at all happy, will not be doing business with this company again. I called my credit card issuer and they said to call again, and try to get it cancelled, and this happens all the time with this company.

I called again, they refuse to take back an UNOPENED product and refuse to refund my money.VERY disreputable company. Review about: Luxlift Eye Cream Free Trial. Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $194.Preferred solution: Let the company

Review about: Luxlift Eye Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Big scam.Same thing happened to me.

The cream is horrible.I threw out the trial bottles.